We will actively provide individualised, high quality opportunities for our children to:
- Work inclusively with the Wickersley Partnership Trust and the Local Authority to ensure the very best outcomes for all
- Develop an active partnership between the mainstream schools, the local community, parents/carers and other schools, working together as an interdisciplinary team.
- Provide an environment in which pupils feel emotionally and physically secure
- Have high expectations of pupils’ behaviour, attainment and progress
- Meet every pupil’s individual needs through a bespoke, creative curriculum and nurturing provision where children can attune, be accepted, attach to positive role models and if all of this can be achieved for them to attain
- Remove barriers to learning and develop positive attitudes and skills for learning.
- Help children improve their self-esteem and develop confidence through building close and trusting relationships with adults and children
- Help children to form positive relationships, develop respect for others and and learn how to manage their feelings
- Offer therapeutic interventions eg play therapy, ARTiculate session.
- Prepare them for reintegration into their ‘home’ school or a more suitable environment
Key Performance Indicators
- Improved attendance
- Improved engagement
- Improved self-confidence and self-belief
- Reduction in exclusions
- Successful reintegration to home school or specialist provision if appropriate