Full Time, Permanent
Salary: ISR Group 5 L21-27 | Number on Roll: 689
To commence September 2020 or earlier if possible.
Wickersley Partnership Trust in association with Thrybergh Academy Secondary are looking for an inspirational Head Teacher with the passion, vision and resilience to lead our team and drive progress so that all our students reach their full potential. You will have high expectations and the knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills to lead sustained improvement throughout the school whilst being committed to providing a creative, stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- significant leadership experience and a proven track record of continuous whole school improvement
- impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience
- clear focused vision to take our school forward to secure the best outcomes for the pupils
- excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
- strong leadership, management and organisational skills and excellent inter-personal skills
- a reflective approach, with excellent communication and listening skills
- the ability to promote the school, engaging with parents, carers and the wider community
In return we can offer:
- supportive, well informed Governors who are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with commitment to your continuing professional development
- opportunities to work collaboratively and receive support from Wickersley Partnership Trust
- committed, dedicated and friendly staff
- students who love learning
We believe this is a very exciting opportunity for a talented, driven individual to help progress their career.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Noon on Wednesday 29th January 2020.
Interviews will be held over two days, week commencing 3rd February 2020.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com.
Wickersley Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.