PE / Sports Coaches x3
Required as soon as possible, temporary until 31st August 2020
12.5 hours per week (11.30am – 2.00pm Mon-Fri), term time only
Salary: Band C £18,426 per annum (£5,387 pro rata)
Would you like to develop your career by working with schools to deliver a programme in line with their teaching and learning policy?
We are looking for highly motivated sports coaches to support the delivery of PE in our secondary schools and assist in organising sporting competitions within the South Yorkshire area.
Our ideal candidate will be:-
- a positive role model.
- able to create a positive and fun environment which motivates and encourages students to participate in sport and physical activity.
- effective in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with staff, the wider community and sporting organisations.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic and motivated students.
- highly effective CPD.
- an inclusive approach to education.
- the opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust.
- the support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Friday 3rd January 2020
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.