School Meals Supervisory Assistant x2 posts
Rawmarsh Sandhill Primary School
5 hours per week (12pm – 1pm Monday – Friday)
Salary: £2,111 pro rata
To commence as soon as possible.
Rawmarsh Sandhill Primary School (part of Wickersley Partnership Trust) are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic School Meals Supervisory Assistants to join our hardworking and dedicated team. The post involves supervising children in the dining areas and on the playground, ensuring their safety at all times. The post-holders will be expected to work 5 hours per week, 1 hour per day from 12 noon to 1.00pm Monday to Friday during term time only.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- the capacity to know and adhere to the school’s policies on behaviour, child protection and health and safety
- the ability to show initiative and self-motivation
- high expectations of behaviour and standards
- knowledge of administering basic first aid
- good communication skills and a strong commitment to working as part of a team
Experience of working with children is an advantage.
In return we can offer you:
- a vibrant and welcoming environment
- enthusiastic and engaging children
- a school committed to staff development opportunities
- a caring and supportive team
Visits to the school are encouraged, please telephone school to arrange on 01709 710875
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 17th January 2020.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd January 2020.
Please note these are re-advertised vacancies. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com.
Wickersley Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.