20 hours per week, term time only
Salary: Band E
Rawmarsh Sandhill Primary School (part of Wickersley Partnership Trust) are looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our hardworking and dedicated team to cover staff absence and training days. You will be required to cover all subjects and all key stages in this role.
Our ideal candidate will:-
- be an enthusiastic individual who is able to use their own initiative and has strong classroom management skills
- have the ability to relate well and establish a rapport with young people.
- Be flexible and able to work constructively as a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities.
In return we can offer you:
- a vibrant and welcoming environment
- enthusiastic and engaging children
- a school committed to staff development opportunities
- a caring and supportive team
Visits to the school are encouraged, please telephone school to arrange on 01709 710875
Closing date for applications: Noon on Monday 30th September 2019. Interviews will be held on 4th October 2019.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wickersley Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.