PE/ Sports Coaches
Wickersley Partnership Trust
Hours: 12.5 hours per week (11.30am – 2.00pm Mon-Fri), term time only
Salary: Band C £18,426 per annum (£5,387 pro rata)
To start as soon as possible, these are temporary positions to 31st August 2020.
Would you like to develop your career by working with schools to deliver a programme in line with their teaching and learning policy?
We are looking for highly motivated sports coaches to support the delivery of PE in our secondary schools and assist in organising sporting competitions within the South Yorkshire area.
Our ideal candidate will be:-
- a positive role model.
- able to create a positive and fun environment which motivates and encourages students to participate in sport and physical activity.
- effective in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with staff, the wider community and sporting organisations.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic and motivated students.
- highly effective CPD.
- an inclusive approach to education.
- the opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust.
the support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team.
Closing date for applications: 4PM, Friday 31st January 2020.
Interviews will be held, week commencing 10th February 2020.
Please note this is a re-advertised vacancy and previous applicants need not re-apply.
Application forms and further details are available from the attached documents. Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com . Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service/about#dbs-checks