Monkwood Primary School
Full time, permanent. Required to commence January 2020
Are you a newly qualified or experienced Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity and challenge?
We are seeking to appoint a teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team. We aim to appoint those who can make a real difference, and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
At Monkwood Primary School our core belief is that every child has the right to achieve their full potential which is built upon strong foundations for a lifelong love of learning. This is an exciting time to join this ambitious and continually improving organisation as part of our positive, hard-working and committed team. We are passionate about teaching and believe it is a privilege to work with children and develop young minds.
Our ideal candidate: –
- is an inspiring and hardworking practitioner, who has the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher, adapting teaching to the needs of all pupils
- will be committed to providing learning opportunities centred around the child
- will work in close partnership across the Trust and with all stakeholders for the benefit of all children
- has a sound understanding of the curriculum, the assessment and reporting requirements and classroom practice.
- is driven to feed children’s natural curiosity within a ‘can do’ culture where every child can reach their full potential.
- is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to achieve the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being and achieve our vision of ‘We want to send every young person into the world able and qualified to play their part in it’.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- Highly effective CPD
- An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Involved and supportive parents
Wickersley Partnership Trust pupils and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential. We are a successful and collaborative partnership committed to raising aspirations and attainment for our children.
Visits to our school are welcomed. Please telephone Claire Machon to arrange a visit – Tel: 01709 710310.
Closing date for applications: Noon on Thursday 28th November 2019. Interviews will be held WC 2nd December 2019.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wickersley Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.