Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Required as soon as possible
Permanent. 25 hours per week, term time only (8.45am – 1.00pm Mon & Fri, 8.45am – 3.00pm Tue, Wed & Thu)
Salary: Band F
At Brinsworth Whitehill Primary, children are at the heart of everything we do. We have the highest expectations for our children and we are looking for a talented individual who is committed to making a difference to all the children in our school.
We are looking for someone who is:
- caring, enthusiastic and able to develop positive relationships with all involved with the school
- experienced at taking full classes in the absence of the class teacher
- able to deliver engaging, challenging and successful lessons
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- Highly effective CPD
- An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Involved and supportive parents
Wickersley Partnership Trust pupils and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Thursday 26th September 2019
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Interviews will be held week commencing 30th September 2019
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.