Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
Aston Lodge Primary School
Full time, permanent, required from September 2020
Required from September 2020, an outstanding EYFS teacher to join our talented team.
Wickersley Partnership Trust pupils and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team. We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
Our ideal candidate: –
- is an inspiring and hardworking practitioner, who has the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher, adapting teaching to the needs of all pupils
- will be committed to providing learning opportunities centred around the child
- will work in close partnership across the Trust and with all stakeholders for the benefit of all children
- has a sound understanding of the curriculum, the assessment and reporting requirements and classroom practice.
- is driven to feed children’s natural curiosity within a ‘can do’ culture where every child can reach their full potential.
- is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to achieve the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being and achieve our vision of ‘We want to send every young person into the world able and qualified to play their part in it’.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- Highly effective CPD
- An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Involved and supportive parents
Wickersley Partnership Trust is a successful and collaborative partnership committed to raising aspirations and attainment for our children. The Trust can offer the successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression.
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0114 287 2432
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 27th March 2020.
Interviews will take place w/c Monday 20th April 2020.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wickersley Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.