Student Progress Manager
Required as soon as possible
37 hours per week term time only
Salary: Band G
We are currently seeking a Student Progress Manager. The primary focus of the role will be:
Supporting the Year Leader in establishing high standards of achievement, focusing on ensuring good levels of attendance and positive behaviour throughout the school day.
- Assisting the Year Leader in providing guidance, discipline, progress and welfare of students in line with school policies and work whenever necessary with colleagues to maintain high standards across the school.
- Helping to develop strategies that maximise student attainment, attendance and engagement.
- Ensuring a rigorous approach towards the commitment to protect and nurture students at the school in keeping with agreed child protection, safeguarding, attendance and pastoral care policies.
- Establishing effective working relationships with students and families, acting as a role model, setting high expectations, creating a positive ethos and fostering productive home-school links.
- Working in partnership with Wickersley School and Sports College, “An Outstanding School” – Ofsted 2013, this role will provide you with support, along with excellent CPD and good career opportunities.
We undertake to make any reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantages a disabled person may face. This school operates a no smoking policy.
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links above. You may also download this information from our website at www.rawmarsh.org Completed application forms should be returned to Sam Casterton (Senior Admin Support Manager/PA to SLT) at Rawmarsh Community School email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 21st September 2018
Rawmarsh Community School