Teacher of Computer Science
Permanent, full time
At Wickersley Partnership Trust, students and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 8 primary schools and 5 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about WPT’s vision can be found on our website.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a committed Teacher with energy and vision to teach Computer Science. We aim to appoint individuals who can make a real difference, and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families. The posts are equally suitable for ECTs as well as experienced teachers, and offer an excellent opportunity to receive support through our comprehensive ECT and CPD programme. You should have a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
- To teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment, modelling outstanding practice
- To ensure high standards of teaching and learning in order to continue the drive to raise standards of attainment and ensure all students make excellent progress
- To ensure high standards of student behaviour, in line with the school policy and procedures
In return we will offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Highly effective CPD
- An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team
- The support of friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership
Please visit our new recruitment website to apply.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.