Examination Assistant (Administration Level 3)
We are looking for an organised individual to join the team at Wickersley School & Sports College as Examinations Assistant. The main duties of this role include:
- Support for the administration side of exam preparation and arrangement
- Administrative support associated with module registration / assessment systems
- Support for the Academic Misconduct Panel (plagiarism, collusion, cheating, etc.) including administrative needs
- Support for course committee meetings and assessment boards
- Supporting the timetable administrator in the preparation of teaching timetables and room bookings
- Providing scribe / reader / invigilator support during examination periods
Our ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills, including multi-tasking and prioritising a full workload in order to work effectively whilst under pressure.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, to enable the successful candidate to liaise with students, staff, parents and external agencies effectively.
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.