Primary Teacher (KS1)
Full time, temporary for 1 year
At Wickersley Partnership Trust, students and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 8 primary schools and 5 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about WPT’s vision can be found on our website.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint committed Teachers with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team in our primary schools. We aim to appoint those who can make a real difference, and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families. Opportunities are suitable for ECTs.
Our ideal candidates will be:
- Dedicated, inspiring and hardworking, with the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher, adapting teaching to the needs of all pupils
- Able to work in close partnership with all stakeholders to raise achievement and standards to the next level across our partnership
- Knowledgeable with a good understanding of the curriculum, assessment and reporting requirements and classroom practice
- Proactive individuals who seek out and relish professional development challenges and have a positive attitude to innovation and change
- Team players who are friendly, positive and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to achieving the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being and achieve our vision of ‘We want to send every young person into the world able and qualified to play their part in it’
In return we will offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- Highly effective CPD
An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and Leadership Team involved and supportive parents
Please visit our new recruitment website to apply.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.