About the role
We are recruiting a Minibus Driver to operate as part of our central team of drivers responsible for the punctual and safe transportation of students.
This includes home to school transport, educational visits and sports events.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring our children and staff are transported safely
- Keeping the interior and exterior of the vehicle in a clean and tidy condition
- Daily maintenance of the vehicle e.g. checks on fuel, oil levels, lights and tyres
In addition to providing an excellent service and maintaining our high standards, the successful candidate must be reliable, approachable and able to work on their own initiative.
It is essential that you have a full clean Driving Licence, to include category D1.
Experience of driving a minibus for a school environment is desirable.
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.