About the role
We are recruiting Examination Readers/Scribes to work in the following secondary schools in the Trust.
- Clifton Community School
- Rawmarsh Community School
- The Gainsborough Academy
- Thrybergh Academy
- Wickersley School and Sports College
Under the management and guidance of the Exams Officers, you will read and/or scribe during examinations or controlled assessments for students with access arrangements in accordance with Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) regulations.
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
Please state on your application which school(s) you are available to work at within the trust.
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.