Peripatetic Music Tutor
About the role
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated music tutors to join our music team at The Gainsborough Academy. You will be responsible for the delivery of music tuition to our pupils Y7-11. We have a particular interest in multi-instrumentalists, guitar, drums, piano and vocal but are also interested in other instruments.
Requirements for the role:
- Dedication and a passion for delivering outstanding music tuition to children
- A relevant music qualification (Level 8 or degree in music)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the requirements for practical examinations at GCSE and A Level
- Experience in working with ABRSM, Trinity and Rock School examinations.
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.