TEST Job Vacancy
Group Size 2 ISR L15 – L21 (£59,581-£69,031)
Wickersley Partnership Trust, in association with the Governing Body of Aston Hall Junior & Infant School, is seeking an outstanding and inspirational Headteacher with the passion, vision and resilience to lead the team at Aston Hall Junior & Infant School. You will have high expectations and the knowledge, experience and interpersonal skills to lead sustained improvement throughout the school, whilst being committed to providing a creative, stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
The school was judged to be ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted Inspection (May 2019). This role is an exciting opportunity for a new leader to continue to build on this judgement alongside a team committed to ensuring our children are placed at the centre of all decisions made, and that they receive the best quality education possible.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Significant leadership experience and a proven track record of continuous whole school improvement
- Impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience
- Clear focused vision to take our school forward to secure the best outcomes for the pupils
- Excellent understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
- Strong leadership, management and organisational skills and excellent inter-personal skills
- Innovative ideas to promote the school, engaging with parents, carers and the wider community
In return we can offer:
- Supportive, well informed Governors who are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with commitment to your continuing professional and personal development
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with our Trust partner schools
- A committed, dedicated and friendly team of staff with high expectations of themselves
- Children who love learning
- The support of Wickersley Partnership Trust
We believe this is a very exciting opportunity for a talented, driven individual to help progress their career.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit to the school please contact Jen Jarvis at firstname.lastname@example.org. In light of Covid restrictions, visits will take place after school hours.
Aston Hall Junior & Infant School and Wickersley Partnership Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please visit the school website to view our safeguarding policy.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at:
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.