Teacher of RE
About the role
We are seeking a committed Teacher with energy and vision to teach Religious Education within Thrybergh Academy.
We aim to appoint individuals who can make a real difference, and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
- To teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment, modelling outstanding practice
- To ensure high standards of teaching and learning in order to continue the drive to raise standards of attainment and ensure all students make excellent progress
- To ensure high standards of student behaviour, in line with the school policy and procedures
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
We may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn without notice. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. Shortlisted applicants will undergo relevant checks in line with statutory guidance.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.