Safeguarding Officer Level 1
About the role
- Appropriate response to disclosures relating to the well-being of a child
- Making referrals where appropriate to the relevant authorities
- Attendance and contribution at inter-agency meetings and strategy discussions
- Home visits to provide outreach to families and offer advice and support
- Ensuring all staff have up to date and appropriate safeguarding training
- Allocating and monitoring the work of the Safeguarding Administrator
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.