KS3 MFL Coordinator
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a committed KS3 Coordinator with energy and vision to teach MFL within Thrybergh Academy.
As a Key Stage 3 MFL coordinator you will be responsible for providing leadership and management of the subject’s curriculum, delivering high-quality teaching and effectively using resources.
You will work to improve learning standards and achievement for all pupils, and carry out duties as a classroom teacher.
The subject coordinator is expected to fulfill the responsibilities of a teacher, as set out in the STPCD, including planning and teaching lessons, assessing pupils’ progress, and managing behaviour effectively.
In return we will offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Highly effective CPD
- An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team
- The support of friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
We may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn without notice. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. Shortlisted applicants will undergo relevant checks in line with statutory guidance.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.