Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Permanent, 27 hours/week, term time only
WPT pay band 6 £25,481 – £27,741 (£16,091 – £17,518 pro rata)
As soon as possible
We are looking for a proactive and talented individual to join our Trust to support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning at Rawmarsh Sandhill Primary School. You will predominantly be based in Upper Key Stage 2 but there will be requirements to work across the school in all Key Stages.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Enthusiasm and the ability to develop positive relationships with everyone involved with the school
- Experience at teaching full classes in the absence of the class teacher, delivering engaging, challenging and successful lessons
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- Highly effective CPD
- An inclusive approach to education
- The opportunity to be part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team which is part of a wider multi-academy trust
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated staff and leadership team
Involved and supportive parents
Wickersley Partnership Trust pupils and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
Please note this is a re-advertised post. Previous applicants do not need to re-apply.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.