About the role
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our team at Rawmarsh Community School.
The role is to assist in leading and managing the provision of special educational needs learning support to ensure high quality teaching, effective use of resources, and high standards of learning and achievement for all students.
Main duties include:
- Assisting the SENDCO in leading the provision within the school
- Liaising with relevant outside agencies to ensure the SEND needs of individual students are met effectively
- Ensuring the SEN register is kept accurate and up to date
- Monitor the day to day management of the learning support work areas, creating a safe and effective environment for the teaching and learning of learning support
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
We may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn without notice. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. Shortlisted applicants will undergo relevant checks in line with statutory guidance.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.