Class Teacher & SENDCO
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious practitioner to support the development of the school and make a significant impact to the lives of our students. Our ideal candidates will be dedicated, inspiring and hardworking, with the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher.
As SENDCO you will:
- Lead, manage, develop and maintain high quality SEND provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils
- Keep all aspects of paperwork including records, policies and SEND school offer up-to-date and actioned, as appropriate
- Contribute to raising standards of pupil achievement and progress
- Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal growth and enjoyment
- Promote inclusive practices and supporting the development of pupils wellbeing
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
We may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn without notice. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. Shortlisted applicants will undergo relevant checks in line with statutory guidance.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.