Breakfast Club Assistant
Working as part of our team at Monkwood Primary School, you will supervise our students who attend Breakfast Club and ensure they are in a safe environment.
Main duties of the role involve:
- Serving breakfast to students
- Supervising the students, ensuring their safety at all times
- Engaging with children
- Ensuring the breakfast club area is appropriately resourced and maintained
A Food Hygiene Certificate and First Aid qualification would be preferable; however, training will be provided for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.