Permanent, 32.5hrs/week, term time only
WPT Band 3 – £18,933 – £19698 (£14,391 – £14,973 pro rata)
As soon as possible
We are seeking to employ an Admin Assistant to work 32.5 hours per week, term time only. The main purpose of the post is to provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to departmental areas within school. Word-processing and office administration skills are essential, as is the ability to communicate effectively and orally. We require a person with the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 7 primary schools and 4 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties with a further primary and secondary school due to join the Trust in the near future. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about our vision can be found on our website, which we highly recommend taking a look at if applying for this role.
About the role
- Support with the day to day operation of the office acting as first point of contact both face-to-face and over the telephone, responding to any enquiries with accurate and relevant information ensuring information is passed on to the relevant person where appropriate
- Provide administrative support using a variety of ICT packages and office equipment to provide timely and accurate document processing
- Update manual records and computerised management information systems ensuring accurate data input, identifying any errors in order to ensure that the Trust’s reporting requirements are satisfied and information is communicated in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and meaningful information to a range of stakeholders, conducting routine interrogation of management information systems to provide basic reports and answer queries
- May be required to take accurate records of meetings in order to document all actions agreed
- Store, distribute and replenish equipment and materials, which may involve checking stock deliveries and referring any queries to suppliers or line manager to ensure availability to colleagues when required
- Arrange for servicing and repair of office equipment where required
- Support during events by taking bookings, greeting visitors and providing hospitality and refreshments as requested
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Working in partnership with Wickersley School and Sports College, “An Outstanding School” – Ofsted 2013, this role will provide you with support, along with excellent CPD and good career opportunities.
We undertake to make any reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantages a disabled person may face. This school operates a no smoking policy.
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links above. Completed application forms should be returned to Sam Casterton (Senior Admin Support Manager/PA to SLT) at Rawmarsh Community School firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.