Permanent, full time
WPT Band 6 (£25,480 – £27,741)
As soon as possible
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 7 primary schools and 4 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties with a further primary and secondary school due to join the Trust in the near future. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about our WPT’s vision can be found on the website which we highly recommend taking a look at if applying for this role.
About the role
We are looking for someone with attention to detail who can play a key role across our schools within Wickersley Partnership Trust. Your main responsibility will be to support the operation of a comprehensive data management service to the academy.
Your role with us will involve the following roles and responsibilities:
- Support the effective and efficient collection of data across the academy in a timely manner and ensure its accurate input using the resources available.
- Maintain and co-ordinate all student assessment and monitoring data ensuring their accuracy, in order to inform student progress and support teaching and learning.
- Support the operational use of data and take responsibility for the input of data and subsequent analysis to help identify key trends and priority areas which will facilitate the raising of standards and performance across the academy.
- Review and analysis of management information and complex data to identify key information to support Senior Leadership Team and inform future practice
- Provide key data to the Senior Leadership Team and teaching staff to ensure they are equipped with accurate and timely information to inform and drive improvements in standards of performance
- To support the effective use of management information systems throughout the academy to promote improved standards of performance by supporting and training stakeholders in key area’s
- Provide detailed, comprehensive and understandable reports/analysis of data trends and complex data as required to advise and assist SLT in reporting to Governors and Ofsted in target setting and analysis of academy school performance
- Promote and develop the effective use of SIMS within the academy, as a data management tool to monitor pupil progress and attendance, ensuring the required data and subsequent analysis can be input / extracted effectively.
- Monitor the maintenance of student data held within SIMS and complete accuracy checks of the relevant sections of the school census and establish basic academic data profiles for new admissions; reading test and spelling age data; year group profiles; targets by class and for individual students to ensure that assessment data is accurate and complete to support placement within ability groups.
You will be given full support in your career development as we believe that development of staff is a key aspect in raising standards for our students. We will be scoring the application and interview process based on skills required for the role as well as behaviour competencies.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, please contact our head office on 01709 807600.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.