Permanent, 37 hours/week, term time only
WPT Band 4 £20,092 – £21,748 (pro-rata £ £17,387 – £18,820)
As soon as possible
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 7 primary schools and 4 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties with a further primary and secondary school due to join the Trust in the near future. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about our WPT’s vision can be found on the website which we highly recommend taking a look at if applying for this role.
About the role
We are looking for someone with attention to detail who can play a key role within Clifton Community School. Your main responsibility will be to undertake all aspects of data management and analysis within the academy.
Your role with us will involve the following roles and responsibilities:
- Undertake a range of data and system administration tasks, using a variety of ICT packages to provide a timely and accurate data support service across the academy
- To act as first point of contact for all data related enquires in the academy, communicating effectively with colleagues, internal/external stakeholders to provide general advice and guidance ensuring all queries are dealt with and referred appropriately.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of data management procedures, including being responsible for modifying records to enable effective operational delivery of data support services.
- Accurately update and maintain complex data and assessment systems and databases and create and provide detailed management information reports in order to inform management decisions.
- Conduct regular audits of student database (Bromcom) and produce student census, liaising with appropriate staff in order to authorise the return.
- To make recommendations on academy data collection, methods of analysis and methods of collection to improve current system in liaison with the Data Manager/Senior Manager – Analytics
You will be given full support in your career development as we believe that development of staff is a key aspect in raising standards for our students. We will be scoring the application and interview process based on skills required for the role as well as behaviour competencies.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, please contact Clifton Community School on 01709 515005.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.