Permanent, 37hrs/week, term time only
WPT Band 4 £20,092 – £21,748 (£17,387 – £18,820 pro rata)
As soon as possible
We are looking for someone who can play a key role within Clifton Community School. The successful candidate will manage cover requiring them to work from 7.15am in order to set daily cover.
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 7 primary schools and 4 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties with a further primary and secondary school due to join the Trust in the near future. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about our vision can be found on our website, which we highly recommend taking a look at if applying for this role.
About the role
- Produce and publish daily cover arrangements under the direction of SLT in order to ensure the staffing of all classes and break duties;
- Absence recording on BROMCOM and HR Portal;
- Process sick notes, self-certification notes and return to work notes;
- Maintain records for the school of staff absence and Leave of Absence and annual holiday entitlement of full time employees;
- Provide admin to senior leadership team and line managers for absence management and monitoring return to work interviews; where required, liaise with external health providers to arrange medical, inoculations and occupational health assessments;
- Work with and train SLT responsible for cover in the potential use of SIMS
- Cover 7 to organise cover and track supply provision, provide statistics on staff absence and cover for SLT;
- Managing room bookings;
Produce and manage the whole school calendar for SLT;
- Observe existing protocols relating to confidentiality and data protection;
- Be proactive in matters relating to Child Protection and Health and Safety;
- Undertaking any other duties as required by the Headteacher and commensurate with the scale and post.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working in partnership with Wickersley School and Sports College, “An Outstanding School” – Ofsted 2013, this role will provide you with support, along with excellent CPD and good career opportunities.
We undertake to make any reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantages a disabled person may face. This school operates a no smoking policy.
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links above. Completed application forms should be returned to Mandy Payton at Clifton Community School email@example.com
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.