We are seeking to appoint a committed Teacher with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team at Brinsworth Whitehill Primary School.
We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference, and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Dedicated, inspiring and hardworking, with the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher, adapting teaching to the needs of all students
- Able to work in close partnership with all stakeholders to raise achievement and standards to the next level across our partnership
- Knowledgeable and has a good understanding of the curriculum, assessment and reporting requirements and classroom practice
- An individual who seeks out and relishes professional development challenges and has a positive attitude to innovation and change
- A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to achieve the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and wellbeing and achieve our vision of ‘We want to send every young person into the world able and qualified to play their part in it’
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.