Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner
£159.10 per week
Possible start date: 24th May 2021
At Wickersley Partnership Trust, students and learning are at the centre of everything we do. We nurture the development of knowledge, creativity, skills and understanding to help our children develop into happy, healthy, caring and successful citizens. We do this in a safe and positive learning environment where every individual is valued, self-belief is encouraged and each individual is able to achieve their full potential.
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014 with charitable status and currently comprises of 8 primary schools and 5 secondary schools (including 1 sixth form) across Rotherham and neighbouring counties. WPT is committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible, and to do this, we recognise the importance of supporting our staff thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice. More about WPT’s vision can be found on our website.
About the role
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Customer Service Apprentice to join our team and support a variety of internal and external customers of the Academy and provide an effective and efficient central reception service and admin resource for the Academy.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to supporting with the following:
- To ensure that support and administration tasks (including reception) are completed according to customer needs and timescales
- To fulfil tasks as directed in providing a comprehensive admin support service to Academy staff and stakeholders including filing, marketing (mailshot and mail merge), development of correspondence and preparation of spreadsheet information/data
- To ensure that a customer focused and professional approach is presented through Academy reception and telephone facilities, including meeting and greeting visitors, raising awareness of safeguarding protocols, message recording and telephone call transfer/handling
- To administrate the ordering of stationary on behalf of the Academy and to oversee supply to all Academy departments/areas
- To arrange distribution of incoming mail
- To support in arranging correspondence to all parents at the commencement of the academic year to check personal/contact information and distribution/return of the Home/School Agreement
- To send correspondence/letters out to parents as and when required
- To assist in administration of Academy activities and events as required
- Carry out student supervision duties immediately before and after the Academy dat, and at break and lunchtimes if required
- Participate in team meetings and other meetings relevant to the job role
- Participate in training as appropriate
- Invigilate examinations as required
To apply, follow the link to the Government Apprenticeship Service – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-588008
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check