About the role
We are seeking to appoint committed Teachers with energy and vision to join our dedicated and skilled teaching team in our primary schools. We aim to appoint those who can make a real difference, and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families. Opportunities are suitable for ECTs.
Our ideal candidates will be
- Dedicated, inspiring and hardworking, with the drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher, adapting teaching to the needs of all pupils
- Able to work in close partnership with all stakeholders to raise achievement and standards to the next level across our partnership
- Knowledgeable with a good understanding of the curriculum, assessment and reporting requirements and classroom practice
- Proactive individuals who seek out and relish professional development challenges and have a positive attitude to innovation and change
Team players who are friendly, positive and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to achieving the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being and achieve our vision of ‘We want to send every young person into the world able and qualified to play their part in it’.
How to apply
Head to our recruitment website to apply for this role.
Please upload a supporting statement which should be no longer than two sides of A4 (this should not be a CV) clearly demonstrating:
- Why you are applying for this position
- How you meet the competencies of this role using examples from your current and previous experience (please refer to the job description on the WPT website)
- Any information which you consider relevant that you have not already mentioned
This information is important as it will be used in the shortlisting process to identify suitable candidates for interview and assessments.
We may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and this job may be withdrawn without notice. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. Shortlisted applicants will undergo relevant checks in line with statutory guidance.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CVs, all applicants must complete an application form in full.