Welcome to Wickersley Partnership Trust
Believe Together, Learn Together, Succeed Together
We aim to send all young people into an ever-changing world able and qualified to play their full part in it.
Teaching brings with it great power and even greater responsibility; the power to change lives for the better and the responsibility to do no less.
Wickersley Partnership Trust was founded in 2014. It exists to further the interests of the young people that it serves. We believe that education empowers and enriches. Our vision is to send all children into the world able and qualified to take their full part in it.
We are committed to ensuring that all students have the best educational experience possible. We are committed to raising achievement through high standards and expectations and we are committed to providing active, co-operative and independent learning through dynamic and high quality teaching. The climate for learning within Wickersley Partnership Trust is characterised by embedded inclusivity and high expectations from the whole Trust community for the Trust learning community. We are one school on several different sites and we would never do less for other people’s children than we would do for our own.
At Wickersley Partnership Trust, we aim to create an atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual, enabling them to develop a positive self-image, self-discipline and respect for others. Students in our care are happy, enthusiastic resilient and purposeful learners. We want all the students within Wickersley Partnership Trust to grow into confident, caring and well-educated adults and this will require students, parents and teachers to work together in true partnership.
We place a strong emphasis on our core values. We celebrate our rich diversity and work in partnership with parents, children and the wider community. We aim to provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum which inspires and motivates children to learn and which takes account different learning styles and the communities we serve.
At Wickersley Partnership Trust, we believe that we are well placed to support and make a significant contribution to the development and effectiveness of a school-led system. All staff are supported thoroughly in their professional development through the dissemination of best practice and collaboration, and through reflecting and debating on their practice.
Sustainable school improvement is our core business and schools joining the Trust do so with the aim of improving each other so that each of them can become outstanding. School to school support is at the heart of Wickersley Partnership Trust and we see a synergy in working in partnership with other schools and other school leaders.
Our Core Values
- Raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations
- Enable every child to succeed as an independent, enthusiastic and confident learner
- Build a strong infrastructure which underpins student progress and attainment
- Develop strong inspirational leadership and management at all levels including governance
- Provide active, co-operative and independent learning through dynamic and high quality teaching
- Create an atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual, enabling them to develop a positive self-image, self discipline and respect for others
- Ensure equality of opportunity at all times, so that each child is given appropriate support and enrichment
- Create an inclusive learning community which challenges and enables every learner to flourish, prosper and develop aspirations for a successful future
- Provide a welcoming, secure, stimulating and enriched learning environment
- Provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum which inspires and motivates children to learn and which takes account of different learning styles and communities
- Celebrate our rich diversity and work in partnership with parents, children and the wider community
- Ensure financial stability and operational strength