It’s official! We have our Trust Council for the 22/23 academic year!
We’d like to introduce you to the following Trust Council Representatives:
- Olli-Scott – Rawmarsh Ashwood Primary School
- Ava – Rawmarsh Ashwood Primary School
- Evie – Aston Hall Junior & Infant School
- George – Aston Hall Junior & Infant School
- Ava – Aston Lodge Primary School
- Maisie – Aston Lodge Junior & Infant School
- Max – Brinsworth Whitehill Primary School
- Ellie – Brinsworth Whitehill Primary School
- Charlie – Foljambe Primary School
- Agata – Foljambe Primary School
- Leighton – Monkwood Primary School
- Talia-Mai – Monkwood Primary School
- Mason – Rawmarsh Sandhill Primary School
- Rhia – Rawmarsh Sandhill Primary School
- Alexa-Mai – Thrybergh Primary School
- Haneen – Thrybergh Primary School
- Vine – Clifton Community School
- Rigersa – Clifton Community School
- Saleh – Clifton Community School
- Abigail – Rawmarsh Community School
- Amy – Rawmarsh Community School
- Lucas – The Gainsborough Academy
- Imogen – The Gainsborough Academy
- Mustafa – Thrybergh Academy
- Kodi – Thrybergh Academy
- Gayatheri – Wickersley School & Sports College
- Kelsie – Wickersley School & Sports College
- Harry – Wickersley School & Sports College
Monday 28th November saw our newly-formed Trust Council come together for their first meeting of the year.
Top of the agenda was introducing themselves to each other and Wickersley Partnership Trust’s Senior Leadership Team.
Following this, we discussed Trust priorities for the School Council by exploring what’s going well already, and what we could do better in our schools and School Councils.
Charity fundraising is a key aspect of the Trust Council, so we spent some time coming up with joint ideas on how we – as a Trust – can ramp up our charitable efforts.
To finish off our very productive first meeting, we set the agenda for our School Councils, and how we’re going to move forward with our fantastic new ideas over the next year.
Joanna Phillips, Assistant Headteacher at The Gainsborough Academy, said: “It was absolutely fantastic to meet all of the Trust Council Representatives at the meeting at Cranworth. As a team, everyone worked really well together in cross-school groups.”
The Trust Council will meet once every half term at rotating venues across the Trust. All minutes from the meetings will be shared with the Student Body by Trust Council Representatives and on Wickersley Partnership Trust’s website.
The Junior and Senior Trust Councils will also meet once a year at a leadership summit.
Congratulations to all appointed members of the Trust Council – we can’t wait to see how you get on this year!