Who would I work for?
This is a purpose-built nursery on the grounds of the Rotherham General Hospital, with fully equipped amazing resources including a natural heuristic area in every room. There are lots of opportunities for developing imagination through play. There is a chef onsite who prepares meals fresh everyday and large outdoor play areas for each room.
What does the role involve?
- Involvement in planning stimulating activities for the children in your care in line with the EYFS
- Assisting in delivering a high level of quality childcare maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff
- Building effective relationships with children, parents and team members
- Ensuring each child’s individual needs are met
How much will I be paid?
Annual wage: £8,944.00
How long is the apprenticeship?
16 months with progression to a permanent Level 3 position at Busy Bees nursery.
What school grades do I need to access an apprenticeship like this?
Minimum 4 in GCSE English Language and Maths. Skills the employer is looking for include:
- Communication skills
- Team working
- Time management
- Professional development
What training will they give me?
- Early Years Practitioner level 2.
This includes learning the following:
- Equality and diversity
- Young children’s development
- Importance of play
- Communicating with babies and young children
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of children
- Supporting children with special educational needs (SEND)
This is a September start date so suitable for a school leaver.
For further information and to apply, click the button below.